Sunday, August 18, 2013

Goddamn Snakes!

My name's Runno Yumiko, Japanese pilot of the SLUG DES Mongoose, a SLUG designed to fight EMF Naga, which are lesser versions of EMF Medusa. They may not be as powerful as actual EMF's but someone has to take them down since they are plenty in number and a nuisance.

The other pilots are too busy to deal with these, hence why they send me in and my class 2 SLUG. On my first day there was already a drill, which frankly didn't surprise me. I mean Naga's are pretty vicious things and like stated are everywhere like the snakes they are.

Naga's are sort of half-snake, half-human creatures, like the ones that I studied in history when talking about ancient Greek mythology.

"This is Central Command. We have confirmation of EMF activity. Code Naga."

That was the first time in my entire life that I literally sprung out of bed. I went to the gear chamber as fast as I could and it didn't take me long until I was ready for action.

"SLUG DES: Mongoose is in play. The Gears are turning. Please enter the Chamber. Good luck."

I enter my suit and am really pumped for this. Growing up in Japan, all I really felt like doing with my life was being a SLUG pilot. It just seemed like the most noble thing one could do, fighting the EMF to protect humanity.

It didn't take long for Mongoose to be on the scene, where several Naga's were waiting for me. I couldn't properly see them but I think they were at least 60 there. It was in the middle of a desert and the Naga's were already hissing at me. Once I manage to get a good viewpoint I start beating them one by one, killing some of them. A few think it to be a good idea to try to inject Mongoose with poison, which of course doesn't work...idiots.

I look around and see one of those big cacti, it looks steady enough to withstand a bit of pressure. So I simply pick it up from the ground and start beating them with it which seems pretty effective.

My SLUG is about the size of a tall human, which is the perfect height for the things I'm dealing with. One of them managed to damage my arm a little which hurt like hell. I simply took it and became even angrier at them for being so god damn annoying. I activated my sword and started slashing through them one by one which worked until one of them took around the sword and broke it with its tail, then proceeded to push it through Mongoose's shoulder.

It had already been like 55 minutes and the system was warning me to get out of the chamber. But I took this personally. I wanted this bitch to suffer, so I took the sword piece out and threw it as fast as I could in the Naga's direction which sliced it in half. Then I walked up to it and slowly started to take it's skin off in one continuous motion, enjoying watching it squirm on the ground...in pain in it's final moment's alive.

But this was the last one and it had been 59 minutes, so I stopped and got out of the chambers.
Freaking Naga's

I swear to god, I want to kill each and everyone of them and that's exactly what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment